• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(RP) Calendar, week of August 3, 2014

GalenKnighthawke

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Monday, August 4, the "Alliance Auction" so far as I know continues. Look for separate announcements for the details.

Tuesday, August 5, a mission of the Britannian Royal Spies. Gather at the usual place and time. If you do not know the usual place and time, discretely ask me or someone else you trust.

Also on Tuesday, at 8pm Central/8pm Eastern, the "Late Night Fight Club," which appears to be a continuation of the Saturday Night Fight Club of Felucca, will meet. I know nothing else about this so if you're interested ask around.

On Thursday, August 7, the weekly Majestic Oaks Auction will be held, at 8pm Central/9pm Eastern at their Auction House, located near Vesper, right next to the Buccaneer's Den Land Gate.

On Saturday, August 9, at 6pm Central/7pm Eastern, the Governor Moonglow will host a Town Meeting for that city at the Governor's Office (which is located near the blacksmith shop, where the Blackrock Detector used to be). Surely on the agenda for discussion will be next Saturday's event relating to the Moonglow Zoo.

-Galen Knighthawke
Knighthawke Trading Company