• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player Event) Calendar, week of 17 November 2013

GalenKnighthawke

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
A variant on this calendar also has been posted by High Council Chancellor DaKaren:

http://gl.uorpc.net/glnews.php

Against the backdrop of the ongoing Minax invasions, politics takes center stage this week, with two political meetings and a fund raiser for the City of Minoc.

Monday, 11/18 - 423rd High Council Session at 8pm Central/9pm Eastern, at Compassion Grove.

Tuesday, 11/19 - Royal Spy Mission at 8pm Central/9pm Eastern. Meet at the usual place and time. If you do not know the usual place and time, discretely ask me or someone whom you trust.

Wednesday, 11/20 - Minoc Fundraiser at 8pm Central/9pm Eastern. Meet at Minoc/Vesper Moongate; the fund-raiser will consist of at least 2 successive raids on the Champion Spawn at the Humility Moongate in Ilshenar.

Details are here:
http://stratics.com/community/threads/fund-raiser-for-minocs-trade-deal.307552/

Thursday, 11/21 - Majestic Oaks Auction at the usual place and time.

Friday, 11/22 - 6th Governors' Council at 9pm Central/10pm Eastern, in the Council Chamber at Castle Blackthorn in Britain.

Saturday, 11/23 - A Royal Britannian Guard Mission at 8pm Central/9pm Eastern. Meet at the Warriors' Guild hall in west Britain, just across the Western Bridge from the West Britain Bank.

-Galen Knighthawke
Antiques Dealer

Last edited:

GalenKnighthawke

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Updated schedule to reflect new time for the Governors' Council meeting.

Hope to see everyone tomorrow night at Minoc's fundraiser, and next week at the Britain event.

Or, rather, my various representatives hope to see everyone there. I am still house-bound.

-Galen