• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Cal_Mythic stop hiding and tell Oceania what is happening!

R

Rx4

I am calling you out Cal_Mythic. Seriously enough is enough with the Oceania server issues!!!!!

It's about time you and EA were transparent and let us know what is happening with the server and why the issues are not being resolved.

Cal_Mythic do you believe that it is acceptable for a server to be unplayable on for 6 months while each account pays a $30 subscription????

Can I say this any louder... FIX THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ares333

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Maybe you should send a private message to him/her. Hope the problem can be fixed soon!!!!

Clog|Mordain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have. He is apparently looking into it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clog|Mordain
Hey cal.

Could we please get a response as to why oceania crashes constantly. It usually drops out at around 4pm every sunday. is it something to do with the server host? or is it a glitch in the system?

thanks

Will find out ... we don't have control over the hardware there ... so it's more than likely the provider.

M

MoonBeam(TBD)

stop using geriatric 3 legged blind hamsters sheeshh tee hee

LiquidSolidity

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It's not that there is a problem with the server that worries me, it's that fact that they are keeping us completely in the dark about it. I have little faith in who is running this game now.

Clog|Mordain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It's not that there is a problem with the server that worries me, it's that fact that they are keeping us completely in the dark about it. I have little faith in who is running this game now.
Got to remember I crashed on a Saturday. Where every company that is open uses skeleton staff. There probably no one in office to keep an eye on it. We got an answer on a Sunday night(in us) on a long weekend. I wouldn't be complaining a great deal