• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

cal posting

will CAL post today or tomorrow as promied

• Total voters
W

woody_cats

do you think CAL will post today or tomorrow as promissed

ingsmsico

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i vote no. not for any personal reason, just because he works for electronic arts and I always keep my expectations extremely low for EA so when they actually do something I can at least fool myself into being excited.

W

woody_cats

Hey all,

This is a prelude to topics that I’d like to cover in a more expansive letter this week:

We’ll discuss house design and gozamats: History and future
Current Status of Pub 66
Event story arc and loopholes in the fiction – Giving EMs a chance to catch up before major Live Event
Status of the 3rd party program detection – We are ready to implement and will let you know our plan of action for repeat offenders

Also, right now we are doing our best to get Pub 66 to Test Center .. hope to get you an update in the next 36 hours.

After Pub 66 initial we will have a follow up publish several weeks after as we couldn’t fit all of pub 66 in one palpable serving.

See you on the boards,
Calvin

L

Lord GOD(GOD)

I vote the third option, 'No hes busy promoting people that don't play UO while ones who did quit.'

Y

Yen Sid

Hey all,

This is a prelude to topics that I’d like to cover in a more expansive letter this week:

We’ll discuss house design and gozamats: History and future
Current Status of Pub 66
Event story arc and loopholes in the fiction – Giving EMs a chance to catch up before major Live Event
Status of the 3rd party program detection – We are ready to implement and will let you know our plan of action for repeat offenders

Also, right now we are doing our best to get Pub 66 to Test Center .. hope to get you an update in the next 36 hours.

After Pub 66 initial we will have a follow up publish several weeks after as we couldn’t fit all of pub 66 in one palpable serving.

See you on the boards,
Calvin
Thats not a promise :lol:

C

Cal_Mythic

I doubt he will ... I personally don't trust that guy ... *goes back to play Wii bowling in the lounge* ...