• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

CA$H AUCTION Friday August 12, 2011 8pm cntrl

• Thread starter Dark Angel XXXX
  • Start date
  • Watchers 1
D

Dark Angel XXXX

We have a new auction house on Lake Austin !!!.....
Would like to welcome Storage Wars and his CA$H AUCTION House to Lake Austin...He will be holding his 1st auction this Friday, August 12, 2011 at 8pm central time and there after every Friday...Runes will be provided for your use, if unable to find a rune there will also be a rune on LOST Auction house steps......There will also be DOOR PRIZES !!!.....
You will need to be there 5 mins before auction starts to receive a book for the door prizes.. Sometime during the auction Storage Wars will announce the 1st door prize winner and there will be a 2nd door prize winner......Prize will be 500k and 1 mil !!!
Please come out and support our new auction house and make Storage Wars welcome :)
Listed below is a few of the items he will have this week !!.....See you all there !! ooooo
Don't forget to bring the gold hehe

EUROPA GOLD ROBE

FOLDED STEELS
SLITHER
SHADOW CLOAK OF REJUV
SWORD OF SHATTERED HOPES
HAIR DYE COLLECTION
PENDANT OF THE MAGI
CLOAK OF POWER
CLOAK OF LIFE
STAFF OF MAGI
SASH OF THE MEMBER OF ROYAL BRITANNIAN GUARD
BOD BOOK 150 EXC CLOTH BODS
VERMIN SLAYER TALLY
MANA PHASING ORB(1 ST 5 HCI 6LMC 15 DMI)​

TheVampster

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Are you rescheduling this? UO is going to be down at 7 EST tonight. Says it is going to be down for at least a couple of hours. So it will come back up 9 pm EST, or 8 pm Central. If they keep it a couple hours, the auction can be held right after. But I wouldn't hold my breath.

S

SLACK

So what happened? Is it rescheduled?
I'd like to check it out.

D

Dark Angel XXXX

Yes, CA$H Auction has resheduled for tonight August 13, 2011 at 8pm central time...So you all come out and have some fun :)

D

Dark Angel XXXX

Hehe!!
Don't I know.....Was at a spawn when servers went down...Had plenty of time to get out but nooooooooo, just had to keep killing....I am sure I will be so dead when servers come back up....
Hopefully EA will get it all straight soon :)