• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Buying] Buying white nets!

Zandor

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Looking to buy several hundred white fishing nets. I will pay 1m per, unless you can bring them to GL then I will also pay a delivery fee. Icq me please! Thanks. Icq:66951056

Donzer

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I've got 3 on Europa, can't transfer them though. Let me know if you are interested.

Zandor

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
I've got 3 on Europa, can't transfer them though. Let me know if you are interested.
I'm kind of looking for more than 3. If you save some up tho I will take a load of them (at least 50). Its just not worth me buying a transfer if I'm not getting a bunch. Sorry but thanks for responding.

Keith of Sonoma

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I have about 35 or so, but it will take me a few days to get them to GL. I will let you know when I am ready to xfer them there. You can let me know if you still need them. Thanks.

Zandor

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
I have about 35 or so, but it will take me a few days to get them to GL. I will let you know when I am ready to xfer them there. You can let me know if you still need them. Thanks.
Yes I want them. Thank you.
Yes I want them icq me please. Icq 66951056