[Buying] Buying white nets!

• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Zandor

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Mar 17, 2015
Pacer Country
Looking to buy several hundred white fishing nets. I will pay 1m per, unless you can bring them to GL then I will also pay a delivery fee. Icq me please! Thanks. Icq:66951056

Donzer

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Apr 12, 2015
I've got 3 on Europa, can't transfer them though. Let me know if you are interested.

Reactions: Zandor

Zandor

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Mar 17, 2015
Pacer Country
I've got 3 on Europa, can't transfer them though. Let me know if you are interested.
I'm kind of looking for more than 3. If you save some up tho I will take a load of them (at least 50). Its just not worth me buying a transfer if I'm not getting a bunch. Sorry but thanks for responding.

Zandor

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Mar 17, 2015
Pacer Country
I have about 35 or so, but it will take me a few days to get them to GL. I will let you know when I am ready to xfer them there. You can let me know if you still need them. Thanks.
Yes I want them. Thank you.
I have about 35 or so, but it will take me a few days to get them to GL. I will let you know when I am ready to xfer them there. You can let me know if you still need them. Thanks.
Yes I want them icq me please. Icq 66951056

Reactions: Keith of Sonoma

SouljaSlim

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Apr 6, 2015
How much are you asking for these? If they are 1m each I would take them.
That sounds fair. I wont be home till late this afternoon, i can ICQ you when I get on and give you the exact count and we can go from there.

Reactions: Zandor