• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Buying Vet Rewards-

Z

Zippididooda

Looking to buy several of the different new rewards...
including the commodity box, the stumps, the mining carts, and the ahnk
will pay 100+per year, or going rate.
Im on my laptop tonight so leave a message here or pm.
Thanks

Spree

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I don't know you can get some one to sell you the new stuff for 1k per year. My accounts but mine are between 94 and 125 months. I used one of 8 year picks to get the box. I think a fairer price would be what a soul stone token goes for.

Z

Zippididooda

I don't know you can get some one to sell you the new stuff for 1k per year. My accounts but mine are between 94 and 125 months. I used one of 8 year picks to get the box. I think a fairer price would be what a soul stone token goes for.
but someone with only 1st year gifts might wanna sell a box, im not asking someone with a 10 year old account to pick a box for me.
as far as the 7 year+ gifts value, my ad does not say 1K for one thing.
it says 100K+, which is going rate and im willing to pay over that.
so a 10 year reward is going to go for around 1mill +
as far as soulstones, you cant sell a soulstone chosen through the vet gump, so how is that relevant? Legacy tokens sell for 1.5- 2 mill, seems close anyway. but thanks for the input, il stick by my offer.