• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Buying Valorite Runic Hammer Icq: 426394637

T

Tark_Smash

Good luck with that one, dont think I have seen or heard of a val runic on siege. Not saying there hasn't been one or two.

SoulWeaver

King of The Bearded Ladies
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I didnt think it was gona be easy im just saying if anyone does get one ill buy it

SoulWeaver

King of The Bearded Ladies
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Rofl... bought verites hammers roflll im sure ill get a valorite rofl...

G

I'm sure you will NOT get one ... I'm sure you might get one after the bod changes go in... but who knows how long for that happens

G

I really have no clue I hope we will get them but you never know...

G

I think you'll find there's a slight difference between verite hammers and valorite hammers

Verite hammers were given out at the blackrock turn in, some people getting them weren't smiths and had no use for them, they therefore happily sold them.

I sincerely doubt that any smith who's saved and worried over BoDs enough to get a val hammer is going to part with it.

G

revvo sure kept filling and selling the bods for verite hammers or the hammers themself. i bought all his bods and also had 2 verite hammers (which i sold). not sure if or how many verite hammers you could fill with my bodcollection thoo :O

G

Revvo said that there has only ever been one valorite hammer on Siege.