• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Buying UO Gametime code

G

Looking for someone who is selling UO Gametime codes for Siege gold.
Send me a pm or post here.

P

prostkr

how long of one do you want, i have a cpl i could sell....icq me 224308474

I

imported_Goron

well, I don't have any, but if I did, I'm not sure how quick I'd be willing to help as you have still not even answered postkr's question. I understand you may have in a pm or something, but don't you feel that information could benefit other people too?

You could also try indicating what range of payment you are offering.
I mean, there is a lot you could do to get better responses other than "buying." ... "still buying" .... "no one selling?"

Heck, if you had a good enough price I'd buy one online and sell it to you. But your lack of information is not motivating me.

P

prostkr

he and i talked.....via icq...and you will not be buying and codes online to sell to anyone....

M

majorwoo

yeah, the ea store tied them to the account you purchase them with - so the only way to get someone to buy one for you now would be to give them your name/password which I hope I needn't say isn't a wise decision!