• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Buying] Buying two Mesanna's masks

nivarus

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I don't have pictures of the masks I'm looking for thats why I post a picture of those masks which I already have to make you see the color and find if you have these masks in your owneship. I need two masks of the color which is on the picture (blue with purple). The first mask I need is Evil Jester and the second is Porcelain. Paying good for these two masks or may be for single mask if you have only one. Payment is on Atlantic or Europa shard. It will be better if I can pick up a mask on these two shards too but I will consider other offers too. Please sell me these masks I need them to complete my set.

Napa's masks.jpg