• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Buying Armor Buying the best pieces in the game paying most

Best Friend

Slightly Crazed
Sup all I'm looking to build a few knew super suits I'm buying anything super at retail or above. Please let me know thx!

Lord Bishop

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
upload_2016-7-7_8-53-10.png upload_2016-7-7_8-53-52.png upload_2016-7-7_8-54-33.png upload_2016-7-7_8-55-14.png upload_2016-7-7_8-56-3.png upload_2016-7-7_8-56-37.png
I picked some pcs that are more unique to what I normally get 1 and 2 have been enhanced with heartwood

Kiss Of Death

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I give you a free tip:

Best Gear won't make you Best Pvper .

Another free tip:

Don't pay a ( very good ) archer to teach you MAGERY...you gonna end up slayed by all the mages of UO who can cast some spells in a row.

Tier 5 Dog

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Blazing taught me philosophy of nubism and not to pvp with croissant and cappuccino, but I became Zebrakhaldir :( skull**** will always prevail. Gods of InfernO for life.

Best Friend

Slightly Crazed
Blazing taught me philosophy of nubism and not to pvp with croissant and cappuccino, but I became Zebrakhaldir :( skull**** will always prevail. Gods of InfernO for life.
U love blaze? Too lol he has many followers and no one thought me magery kinda learn it as I go with tips from friends

Best Friend

Slightly Crazed
Good stuff. I'm looking for a bit stronger pieces. Has to have hpi 5 like on that Stam 8 mr 3 lmc 8 that one would be a nice pick