• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Buying Armor Buying Studded Gorget/mempo

Scribbles

Long Live The Players
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I am buying a studded Gorget/mempo with the following properties.

8 lower mana cost
8 mana increase
5 hit point increase
3 mana regen
24 physical
20 fire
17 cold
17 poison
11 energy

anything past that is just a nice bonus. the gorget/mempo has to be studded. Thank you.

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Closet thing I found but sadly no HPI :(

NOT enhanced:

Scribbles

Long Live The Players
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
@DJAd yeah close but no cigar. The 5 hpi puts me at the cap and is the only reason im changing my suit up for my DSer. i was running 135, but figured i might as well put in the extra effort to get 150 out of it.

Scribbles

Long Live The Players
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Still Looking. Its the last piece to a suit, so Im willing to spend a good amount of gold for it!

Scribbles

Long Live The Players
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I know a lot of you are scared to sell me this piece as it will complete my DSers new suit... I promise to have mercy... But only to the person that sells me the final piece. :)

Dantes

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Gonna have to be one of those no-name pieces. Just Studded Mempo or Studded Gorget, as the named pieces 'Mystic' etc. cap resists at 17/19/18/18/19 for studded.