• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Buying Jewelry Buying Ring Skill 15+(Ninjitsu,Parrying) / POT25/HCI15/DCI15/FC1/FR2~3 /Buying 200m - 500m

YoRickm

Visitor
Buying Ring
skill 15+(Ninjitsu,Parrying) / POT25 / HCI15 / DCI15 / FC1 / FR2~3

buying 200M~500M depends on option
i can pay over 1bil if its really good one with those option

ICQ 666309552 or send PM
thx

Last edited:

Best Friend

Slightly Crazed
@Best Friend Stop multi-posting pretending to be other people
What the hell are u talking about ??? Monitor this is out of control lies!!!! This guy is abusive and has been consistently sabotaging everything I bid on or sell. Please stop him! We don't need this type of trash on our professional forms!

leet

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
What the hell are u talking about ??? Monitor this is out of control lies!!!! This guy is abusive and has been consistently sabotaging everything I bid on or sell. Please stop him! We don't need this type of trash on our professional forms!
Im sure

DJ Diddles

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Here is that more then enough? I'm asking 1.2 bill. But will go to 1.1
So he's asking for a ring with 1/3, HCI, DCI, and you post a bracelet with SDI instead of HCI?

Also, is it necessary to post 3 times within 3 minutes? Just edit your posts.

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Everyone, please keep the thread on track, a couple posts had to be removed.

Thanks.

Best Friend

Slightly Crazed
@Best Friend if you were going to resell the brace for triple what I sold it to ya for I woulda kept it
I didebt use it but that's not the one u sold me. U sold me Perry tactas for 900 mill. And I didebt use that I need to get some gold back somehow. Kas I spent over 3 bill with u in less then a week. I need to sell some stuff back. There's nothing wrong with that I always paid the highest you had a price check your highest came in. And I paid the highest amount in your price check.

Reactions: Kas

Kas

Slightly Crazed
You bought a ring a brace and a hatchet for a total of 2 bil witch I didn't even really want to sell either way... Which is no big deal... And selling it is fine I don't mind it's yours now just didn't know it went from 300 mill to 1.1 bil is all. No worries either way! Hope it sells.