• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Buying] Buying Rare Shrouds And Robes!

• Thread starter khalua Bailey
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
K

khalua Bailey

Wanting to purchse rare shrouds or robes pm me or msg with what you have and desciption of it thank you:p

D

DVI

may want to consider waiting as theres a significaint duping problem occuring currently.

D

Doug Ravene

I agree... Remember the Vine Cord Sandals, you don't wanna spend a fortune on a robe or shroud to have it end up as bandage material.

Pickaxe Pete

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I agree... Remember the Vine Cord Sandals, you don't wanna spend a fortune on a robe or shroud to have it end up as bandage material.
Fine, fine... what about those of us who did spend a fortune on a shroud right before the packhorse loaded with vine cords initiated the big stir? I don't find the 'tough crap' answer acceptable. :gun:

LordNoximos

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Fine, fine... what about those of us who did spend a fortune on a shroud right before the packhorse loaded with vine cords initiated the big stir? I don't find the 'tough crap' answer acceptable. :gun:
Is "too bad" more to your liking? :stir:

D

Doug Ravene

All I'm sayin is that you should be careful what you buy now. Things like the clothing and weapons (i.e. Calm, Pacify, Quell, and Subdue...) are all being duped, we know this. We also knew Vine Cords were being duped, and still bought them. Now, the people who did pretty much got ripped off. I took great pleasure in making fun of one guy in particular who did nothing but brag about his vine cords at wbb, hehe. I just don't think it's a good time to be buying known duped items that use common graphics. Ya could get screwed. :sad4:

Pickaxe Pete

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ya could get screwed.
Yes, as opposed to me, who is already screwed. Basically what we are saying here is that I am lesser than everyone else. Yes, let's warn everyone away. So, who's going to get 'stuck' with it, right? Me. Gee, thanks, I have a face too!

The only fair thing to do is that either the powers that be find and remove all broker stashes but leave the little guy alone, or we the community relaxes and continues to buy/sell things with provable backgrounds, hopefully edging out any shady characters.

D

Doug Ravene

Basically what we are saying here is that I am lesser than everyone else. Yes, let's warn everyone away. So, who's going to get 'stuck' with it, right? Me. Gee, thanks, I have a face too!
No, basically what I am saying is that everyone should be careful what they buy. If you are lesser than everyone else, it's because everyone else got that, and you just took it as a direct insult on you, when I never targeted you. Congratulations on having a face, we're all very proud.