• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Buying personal attendant token

S

Severus

Galad since your so hating on me right now. YES i am buying a personal attendant token so I can exploit. THANK U!!!! Gosh so freakin hating the game.

D

DHMagicMan_1

I saw someone post on UHaul a few days ago that he got to GM in 8 or 10 hours using a Personal Attendant... didn't see anyone official say it was an exploit... just seemed like quick way to do it in your house since you aren't allowed to gate or trap NPCs in your house.

If this would be an exploit, why?

Galad

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I saw someone post on UHaul a few days ago that he got to GM in 8 or 10 hours using a Personal Attendant... didn't see anyone official say it was an exploit... just seemed like quick way to do it in your house since you aren't allowed to gate or trap NPCs in your house.

If this would be an exploit, why?
8-10hrs?! I think he was exaggerating there a bit.

The skill-timer exploit + personal attendant and it still takes close to 24hrs to GM begging.

B

Blade_Thugluv

8-10hrs?! I think he was exaggerating there a bit.

The skill-timer exploit + personal attendant and it still takes close to 24hrs to GM begging.
Wow Galad sounds like you used this yourself to have such insight into how it works and the amount of time it takes to GM. Just a thought.

~Blade

W

Wraith One

I have seen others do this in their home. Since I travel the lands frequently, I noticed they drop the attendant and call for it again changing its name every time. This little whatever you call it is not only allowing people to gain in begging easier, but allows them to trick or treat in their own home. I, personally have been training begging the correct way and it doesn't take long to gm the skill regardless.