• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Buying Mutant Cure Potion

Radugast

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
From this evenings event. PM me if your interested in selling. I will pay well for this item.

S

Salya Sin

I believe most of them... if not all of them... were given to Lady Maya. Though I think someone said something about some weird leather and something else... but I was unable to get any information on it or to get the individual to let me SC it. You might have better luck looking for those items. :)

D

Dys1

I believe most of them... if not all of them... were given to Lady Maya. Though I think someone said something about some weird leather and something else... but I was unable to get any information on it or to get the individual to let me SC it. You might have better luck looking for those items. :)
I got the food (however you spell it) from the orcs and mutant leather from the wolves. Finally I got something from an event =)

O

OxAO

I don't think the X-men will be happy about you having that stuff.

C

Curran

I only know of one person with the cure. That should make it worth a lot.

D

Deb

Word of warning, these were on a timer and will or have gone poof as
per the EM's at the meeting tonight.