• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Buying house or lot inside Luna

• Thread starter MonkeyBusiness
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
M

MonkeyBusiness

I would like to buy a house or lot inside the Luna town walls on Lake Austin shard. Let me know if you are interested in selling one. I plan on spending around $20 mill but will go higher given the size and location. Don't be shy, I will consider any reasonable offer.

My ICQ is 402959784 or you can send me an email via Stratics.

-MonkeyBusiness/Brawndo

D

Desolation87

I believe the last two houses sold in luna both went for 120mill each. So good luck with that 20mill budget of yours! ;)

M

MonkeyBusiness

I would like to shoot for about $85 million for a house or plot within the luna walls. However, depending on the size, location, and if I've had a few in me it could go higher. Also, for potential sellers: it does no harm to send me message with a descripton and what you're looking to get for the place.

My ICQ is 402959784 or you can send me an email via Stratics

-Brawndo

A

Azazel of LA

I had an offer on mine last week of 200 mil and I know anything under 100 mil is not realistic. My 1st week of owning my house I made 25+ mil from my 1 vender wich I sold alot of my "junk". So think of it as a long term investment :) and well worth the gold you spend.

M

MonkeyBusiness

Upon reflection I probably could do up to $120 million. I figured $85 was a good starting point.

-Brawndo

A

Azazel of LA

Well if anyone is looking there is a house for sale located at 91o 56N , 18o 4W (most south east point inside walls) , last I checked high offer was 100 mil

M

MonkeyBusiness

How do you check to see what's on sale and what the bids are?

-Brawndo

A

Azazel of LA

How do you check to see what's on sale and what the bids are?

-Brawndo
The house Im talking about has a board inside it that has offers. I knew it was for sale because I talked to the owner last week about it.

M

MonkeyBusiness

Thanks a lot. I found the house but can't see any posts on the bulletin board.

Restless

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
the rather small houses, like 8x10s or whatnot tend to go for about 60-80 mil on LA... the larger houses that are like 17x12 get about 150-240 currently (depending on location in luna)... at least i know of one that went for 240 recently... the buying and selling market on LA has really picked up lately with the new vendors in Luna... lookin good for LA ;) my vendors have unfortunately been empty for a few weeks but i will have some stuff for them when i xfer back from the LS rare festival :)

A

Azazel of LA

my vendors have unfortunately been empty for a few weeks but i will have some stuff for them when i xfer back from the LS rare festival :)
Ive been wondering where you been and why your vendors were empty. Cant wait for you to return, I shopped at your place alot.