Buying Gaman Horns 100 per 40k Icq: 426394637

• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

SoulWeaver

King of The Bearded Ladies
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Dec 16, 2007
Sosaria
Thats what i've been buying them for so sorry thats not good enough for you thanks for spitting out your garbage on the post though means so much to me ... NOT rofl laf

G

Then why not just contact the people directly that supply them so cheaply to you?

G

Personally I think this is a great way for NEW warriors (and other templates) to earn some gold.

40K is actually much when you´re new and poor here.

G

But its much faster and easier and more profitable to kill ridgebacks for spined and cows in delucia for regular leather then to farm for gaman horns.

Scuzzlebutt

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Mar 9, 2007
Theres no reason anyone should be selling the gaman horns for less than 1k a piece.

SoulWeaver

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Dec 16, 2007
Sosaria
Its called they need money, and i get plenty of them for that price....

G

Aye, those are good things to do too. But having multiple options is never a bad thing.
Plus, here they have a guaranteed buyer so no need to spend time looking for potential buyers for the leather.

Edit: Also they get 15 normal lether for each gaman they kill.

Scuzzlebutt

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Mar 9, 2007
You're buying so many at that price that you need to come on the boards to find more?
Anyone that actually reads these boards should know better. If they dont, then there have been enough warnings on here about what these items should sell for. If they feel like getting ripped off, thats on them.

SoulWeaver

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Dec 16, 2007
Sosaria
wow if u feel like talking [censored] go find the number to your mother holy crap stop talking garbage on my post if u dont like what i pay f*** OFF

Scuzzlebutt

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Mar 9, 2007
Im just trying to prevent you from ripping newer players off. Doesnt seem like its beyond the realm of thought that you would ever try to rip someone off, huh?

SoulWeaver

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Dec 16, 2007
Sosaria
rip someone off because thats what im paying? If you want to buy them for 1k a piece make ur own post buddy... other then that shush

Scuzzlebutt

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Mar 9, 2007
But thread hijacking is an age old siege tradition. Why make a post of my own when I can just use yours?

SoulWeaver

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Dec 16, 2007
Sosaria
Problem is ur not hijacking cause ur not posting that you'll pay that much ur just harssing me saying im rippen off newbies or some crap.. so if u do want to buy them at 1k say so

I

IPlayUOTOOMuCH

I sell em for 20 for 20k at the Luna Pawn Shop (vendor on the front steps)

G

<blockquote><hr>

Thats what i've been buying them for so sorry thats not good enough for you thanks for spitting out your garbage on the post though means so much to me ... NOT rofl laf

[/ QUOTE ]

if you don't like what I have to say there is no need to go postal. I had an opinion either accept it or don't. Not everybody is out to insult you. I'm sorry if you felt insulted by my opinion of your prices.

Lord_Puffy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Mar 9, 2006
your moms room
<blockquote><hr>

Im just trying to prevent you from ripping newer players off. Doesnt seem like its beyond the realm of thought that you would ever try to rip someone off, huh?

[/ QUOTE ]

thats only the half of it.

SoulWeaver

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Dec 16, 2007
Sosaria
Okay i'll buy 8,000 horns at 1k a piece. Okay? Who wants to go get them.