• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Buying Dyiamos Helmets As Many As You Have!

G

Probably more. I wouldn't sell mine that cheap because it's one of the truly useful tok minors.

SoulWeaver

King of The Bearded Ladies
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I never said I was paying any Cheap Price for it... I'll pay a decent amount I just need alot of them
Anyone have any PM me if your interested in Selling... Ed I need 10 SSI on one piece of armor does the assasin stuff have that?

G

assasin armor has 5% ssi on each piece and contain 4 pieces, but ssi is capped at 60%, so with 40 on armor u can use full assasin armor set or craft woodland armor with heartwood....

SoulWeaver

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I just need to get to 50% SSI and still have enough armor to get good resists...

G

no what u need to do is start pvping... and quit gimping it up like verum...

SoulWeaver

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I havent been on in like 2 weeks, so go away with ur trash talken mace comboing artied out monkey ass
I have new guys in the training so dont worry ill gimp ur asss another way you can complain about that one soon to.

G

I have fault in previous post... u can get 40 ssi from weapon and +10 ssi from two pieces of assasin armor or crafted heartwood woodland armor...heartwood armor has random chance to have +5 ssi or +10 di and good resists

SoulWeaver

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
problem with heartwood is i need it to be meddable... assasin armor will work but like u said ill need two pieces and the resists arent that great on it. But thanks for the info i can probably use with some horned kits armor