• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Buying Weapons buying crafted bok 1 billion

Best Friend

Slightly Crazed
Buying bok

70 lighting or harm
Di or no di
60% cold or 100% of any elmemtal
10 EP
Hld or no hld
SC with or without
- fc1 is okay.

Clean 1 bill
150 mill bonus for 100% poison
Brittle 100mill.

Total payout 1.15 bill ! Brittle payout increasesd

See pic it is possible be positive and it will happen!

Attachments

Last edited:

Best Friend

Slightly Crazed
I have added 100 mill into the mix! I have also added spell channeling not sure I don't craft if u can just add it after if so don't worry to much about it. Total pay out 500 mill

Dantes

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
I have added 100 mill into the mix! I have also added spell channeling not sure I don't craft if u can just add it after if so don't worry to much about it. Total pay out 500 mill
Cannot add SC after to a weapon, can to a wooden shield using Frostwood. But frostwood on a bokuto adds 12 DI and changes the damage type for 60 phys/40 cold

Old Vet Back Again

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
I thought you know how to build pro level templates? If you did, wouldn't you have a grasp of such basic game mechanics?

hellfight

Seasoned Veteran
i pound out around 200 bok reforged not one with 70 lightning, is it even possible to get 70% got some with 50% ep di 100 physical, got 1 100 elm fire , several poison 70% a few cold as well but nothing comes close to what you are asking for

Best Friend

Slightly Crazed
I thought you know how to build pro level templates? If you did, wouldn't you have a grasp of such basic game mechanics?
Hey u make a good point. I don't craft! I pay crafters. And my suits are the best and other then a weapon or an fc1 gorg. I don't need to know crafting to make the best suit.

1 need to know top level temps n why
2 need to have access to the gear n jewels
3 need to be smart n legical.

All maxed out.

Old Vet Back Again

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Hey u make a good point. I don't craft! I pay crafters. And my suits are the best and other then a weapon or an fc1 gorg. I don't need to know crafting to make the best suit.

1 need to know top level temps n why
2 need to have access to the gear n jewels
3 need to be smart n legical.

All maxed out.
Kind of like you wanting Fireball on a Bokuto, right?

Finley Grant

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I dont think u can Forge that on purpose

The only way I See is a high runic Tool with powerful and no names.

Then so as Log as Till u got it.
No sane crafter would try this without getting Tools deliverd or getting paid upfront. And there is no gurantee for success

This is two overcapped Mods. 70 hitspell and 10 EP and ideally a half as in elemental damage

Nobuddy

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
upload_2017-2-20_14-57-11.png

Only thing missing is your cold/ele dmg....can enhance with frostwood for 40 cold dmg, can add HLD or whatever else. Like this, it sits with imbue stats of 2/5 and weight of 194.

Crazy White Boy

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It is possible. You just need that random roll luck, and like others have said, it is a very rare chance but totally possible.
Ill insert a pic to back it up.
rolls..png
UBWS and/or SSlayer could have rolled Exquisite/Quality, and still had room for SC (or Whetstone the DI for sc, etc)

Innessa

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
It is possible. You just need that random roll luck, and like others have said, it is a very rare chance but totally possible.
Ill insert a pic to back it up.
View attachment 62418
UBWS and/or SSlayer could have rolled Exquisite/Quality, and still had room for SC (or Whetstone the DI for sc, etc)
No one has said its not possible. of course it is. just brutally hard. you could spend more than a billion trying to make it or get it on the very first try and be a billionaire. lol

Crazy White Boy

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sure, but if everyone who had kits burned a couple, would cost them less than 10m. Like a lottery ticket. 10m gamble, 15 chances.

-Josh-

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
View attachment 62409

Only thing missing is your cold/ele dmg....can enhance with frostwood for 40 cold dmg, can add HLD or whatever else. Like this, it sits with imbue stats of 2/5 and weight of 194.

@Nobuddy - That Bokuto is great man you could enhance with frostwood to get 40 cold element damage after imbuing don't sell that thing for 25 mil it's worth more than that!

Crazy White Boy

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
@Nobuddy - That Bokuto is great man you could enhance with frostwood to get 40 cold element damage after imbuing don't sell that thing for 25 mil it's worth more than that!
I agree but disagree. His bok is non exceptional, which means less imbuing weight. Had that been an exceptional bok, he may have even rolled 15 ep. Which.. would be worth a bit too. but the main point is the non exceptional (450 weight) vs 500 weight.
except.png

Crazy White Boy

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I would personally sell the non exceptional one for 25m, but the exceptional one I would ask more.

Nobuddy

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I agree but disagree. His bok is non exceptional, which means less imbuing weight. Had that been an exceptional bok, he may have even rolled 15 ep. Which.. would be worth a bit too. but the main point is the non exceptional (450 weight) vs 500 weight.
View attachment 62423
How said is that...I didn't even check exceptional first. Crafting is an art and a science. I hate making silly/rookie mistakes like that.

Crazy White Boy

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It happens, I do it all the time. Even with 30 tali and bench bonus, I still hit that 1% chance of non exceptional boks many times.

Crazy White Boy

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
No EP tho. The EP in the mix is the hard part. I just sold Aeyko a nice AI wep with 70hld 40hl 10ep sc... without the ep, I would have just unraveled it. but the ep with the new pvp system is rly nice.

Finley Grant

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
No EP tho. The EP in the mix is the hard part. I just sold Aeyko a nice AI wep with 70hld 40hl 10ep sc... without the ep, I would have just unraveled it. but the ep with the new pvp system is rly nice.
May I ask what the new EP Thing in PvP is?

Crazy White Boy

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Improper wording or focusing on the wrong wording, w/e. the ep on the wep opens up many options with templates, & the new pvp system is rly nice. ie: hybrids/tank mages r back.