• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Buying] Buying bukuto

Best Friend

Slightly Crazed
10 EP
Hld 30
50 any hit spell
SC
No -fc1

Anything else will be much paid for!

Last edited:

Summoned

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Not the no penalty.... I looked for a good bokuto for weeks and I found a basic 20 splinter for 50mil

Best of luck

Happy Rage

Lore Keeper
@Summoned
Yes.
Spell Channeling is an item property that allows Magery spells to be cast without unequipping the Right and Left Hand equipment slots. It is always accompanied by a FC penalty of -1 (which does not count as an additional property), though this may be cancelled out if the item has a FC bonus as well. (If you don't see a penalty/bonus, then your casting rate remains the same.)

For example, an item displaying spell channeling with a FC of -1 has a single property. A spell channeling item seemingly without the penalty has at least two properties. Keep this in mind when crafting magic items.

So you can just counts as 2 slots.

Old Vet Back Again

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Just more versatility on mutable toons. Ill take hit lighting too. good question tho
Fireball breaks nerve strike you nub. Only thing you would want is hit harm or hit lightning.

You can lesser reforge and imbue this item for your exact mods.

Should look something like this:
32HLD
50 Hit Lightning
1fc
SC
10EP

Best Friend

Slightly Crazed
Fireball breaks nerve strike you nub. Only thing you would want is hit harm or hit lightning.

You can lesser reforge and imbue this item for your exact mods.

Should look something like this:
32HLD
50 Hit Lightning
1fc
SC
10EP

Hey what about hci or dci ? Instead of hld?

And I agree but I have my reasons ;) I would like 2 version one with hit lighting

Also can I still enchance 100 elemental plus 2 hpr?

Thank you for looking out!

Last edited: