Buying Castle/Keep in Excellent Location

• Thread starter dragonlucky7
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
  • Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!
D

dragonlucky7

Hello all,

I am looking to purchase a castle in a secluded, minimal spawn location. Being near landmarks is a plus but not a requirement. I am willing to compromise a bit if the price is right, and may even consider purchasing a keep if its location is prime. Which facet the castle/keep is on isn't really that important to me.

My ICQ is 241-75-873. Please feel free to me PM here or inquire through ICQ for more details.

Thanks in advance!

B

baewolff

Hello all,

I am looking to purchase a castle in a secluded, minimal spawn location. Being near landmarks is a plus but not a requirement. I am willing to compromise a bit if the price is right, and may even consider purchasing a keep if its location is prime. Which facet the castle/keep is on isn't really that important to me.

My ICQ is 241-75-873. Please feel free to me PM here or inquire through ICQ for more details.

Thanks in advance!
i have a keep for sale semi furnished with some arties for 45 mill obo location is on road near wind and shrine near desert an mountains near wind north west of britain past the swamp and headed south west my icq is 341-596-941 not sure if its the best location but it has low spawn jus a few brigands an ogres once in while mostly gypsys