• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Buying Caslte Or keep!

Bazer

Slightly Crazed
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Anyone selling tram castle or keep? OM me or icq me plz and thx.

C

Craftyone

Post this crap in the trades forum please.
WOW! Human error. Kinda rude for what I knew as people being a courteous cheesehead from WI. Think I would have just asked it be moved or told them the correct place to post. But then again, I'm not perfect or without error. It happens.

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
WOW! Human error. Kinda rude for what I knew as people being a courteous cheesehead from WI. Think I would have just asked it be moved or told them the correct place to post. But then again, I'm not perfect or without error. It happens.
It's probably intentional. Plus I'm just an ass.

G

GL_Seller

Post this crap in the trades forum please.

His post said exactly what he was talking about. If you dont like it dont click it is it that hard for u? Or is he cluttering the page with his posts so u can read your omg im the best or omg did u see me kill that guy.

Your not the moderator so shut up and let them deal with the rules. If you dont have a keep or a castle then dont click it. Next time have your mom help you.

BTW his post might be in wrong spot but yours is a troll which is against tos so next time click over it.

F

ForTheOcean

How is that a troll message? And the Trade Forums are made for the purpose of Trade... That is what they are for. If Lynk or I went into the GL trade forums to talk about anything other than buying/selling/trading things, you would probably be the first one to whine. Take it back over there.

G

GL_Seller

No because the title of your pathetic stuff would be omg look at me im the bestest and i wouldnt click it because i just dont care. This thread specifically said buying a keep or castle if u dont have one dont click it is it that hard for you to do?

I mean did you think there would be some uber pvp talk in there or some pvp secrets. If your gonna click a thread that says exactly what it is in the title dont post whining about it.

B

Barbosa

No because the title of your pathetic stuff would be omg look at me im the bestest and i wouldnt click it because i just dont care. This thread specifically said buying a keep or castle if u dont have one dont click it is it that hard for you to do?

I mean did you think there would be some uber pvp talk in there or some pvp secrets. If your gonna click a thread that says exactly what it is in the title dont post whining about it.
Your not helping. Your making more grief in this forum then anyone else here. Stop being so defensive. Get a bag of popcorn and watch TV or something, because you do not belong here griefing a complaint about taking it somewhere else.

:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

Lady Michelle

Sprite Full SP
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
What would be the sense in having stratic's trade forums if people are going to post in Great Lake forums or another forum here. We are not going back to the old forums they are staying with vboards, and moving everything over here so we should follow the rules as if we are still on the old boards, not break them.
Maybe Mystra will make a sticky thread on top that says Links to Trades for Great Lakes. This way if you have a thread in the trade forums you can link it in the sticky thread. Then if I or someone else wants to check it out they will. This way others wont feel like someone is trying to cram what they are selling or trying to buy down someones throat. Once the item is sold or bought its up to the poster to remove the link out of the sticky thread.

M

Malador

How is that a troll message? And the Trade Forums are made for the purpose of Trade... That is what they are for. If Lynk or I went into the GL trade forums to talk about anything other than buying/selling/trading things, you would probably be the first one to whine. Take it back over there.
Hey we agree