• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Buying Bushido & Eval Alacrities

K

KVJ

Maybe a swordsmanship as well? Though, you can't really take advantage of the logging in and out part. However, I will test many ways to see if we can, and will post results, since I have great QA skills :p

K

KVJ

bump

come on, someone has to have one of these laying around, collecting dust!

K

KVJ

I'll buy it,

Thank you Freesly.

At least there are some good people still left in TO.

Scuzzlebutt

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Goddamn, whine much? Maybe quit guild jumping so much so you can develop lasting contacts.

K

KVJ

Don't post on my thread if your going to complain.

You died last night to me, so learn to cope. 1 mill is outrageous for that. I will not pay you.

Scuzzlebutt

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
First, ill post in your thread, basically because I can. Can you stop whining about ex guildies? I doubt it.
Second, are you referring to the 4 on 1 at east Luna? I would credit Verum with that kill. You are incapable of killing me 1v1, even with your dragon at your side. No need to cope though, I dont yell and scream in vent when I die like half of your alliance. Just resuit and wait out the 20. Im so disorganized it usually takes me that long to resuit anyways.
Third, if 1 mil is outrageous, dont buy it. I dont need the gold or the scroll so I am out nothing if I hold onto it. What do you win by not buying it? Another week of RoT.

K

KVJ

I did get you by the way,

I got the point, and I blocked you by krystals little alley way. So your wrong. Anyways, I'm going to end this thread with you in it.