• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Buying Bulk Iron/Cloth SBODs

M

minerofminoc

Hey everybody, looking for suppliers of bulk sbods, iron and cloth, and by bulk I mean anywhere from 50-5k. Preferably larger amounts in 250-350 count books, but i'll deal with what I need to to get them.

I'm looking to pay 500 per, I figure that's a fair price for somethig you get for free anyways, especially since last few times i've bought bulk bod's I was told they got them from IDOC's. I know that kind of sounds vindictive, but paying someone mega-gold for something they truthfully didn't work for kind of irks me.

All in all though, I'll work with you on the deals to move them etc. Personally I'd like to see them first, I don't want to gyp you if theres a barbed small or other good bods mixed in, I'll let you know so you can save it.

ICQ me anytime at 478-285-873, if I'm not on leave me a message and soon's I get on I'll get in touch with you.

Thank you all very much!!

Miner of Minoc
Breaking rocks off and on since 1999.

T

T_Amon_from_work

If you want all of mine, including the leathers (normal, barbed and horned) you're welcome to them. I need a day or so to get some idea what I have for you. Things are pretty scattered.

I am on 12-hour days starting tomorrow for 4 weeks but can do some of this each day. PM me if interested ... that's the easiest way for now.