• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Buying All Your Normal Wood, 10 Per Piece... Need Millions :)

G

<blockquote><hr>

why you need so much boards?!

[/ QUOTE ]

Sounds like he is working on his carpal tunnel syndrome, a/k/a Heartwood carpentry quests.

-Skylark

G

No need for carpal tunnel with that.

I guess I need to start checking heartwood regularly with my bomber!

SoulWeaver

King of The Bearded Ladies
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wont be doing it any time soon... to much school and work to be done first
just getting the supplies so i can sit there for a week stright with 22 pots of coffee, a few blunts, and a bottle of grey goose!

P

pikon198

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

The UO gods spoke to him so he's building an arc. And that requires alot of wood. JSV has agreed to tame two of every animal and now they are just bidding their time. Were all gonna die cause we can't swim very well. I'm on to his plans. Why you think JSV got all those tamers, and never come out of the house! They are all working together to build the arc and are planning on launching it sometime in 2012. Yup, take my word for it. The great flood is coming!! Thanks goodness im a pirate muahahaha, maybe i can pillage them out at sea when that happens...

Spree

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

The UO gods spoke to him so he's building an arc. And that requires alot of wood. JSV has agreed to tame two of every animal and now they are just bidding their time. Were all gonna die cause we can't swim very well. I'm on to his plans. Why you think JSV got all those tamers, and never come out of the house! They are all working together to build the arc and are planning on launching it sometime in 2012 . Yup, take my word for it. The great flood is coming!! Thanks goodness im a pirate muahahaha, maybe i can pillage them out at sea when that happens...

[/ QUOTE ]

Dec 21, 2012 when the Maya's "Long Count" calendar marks the end of a 5,126-year era