• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Buying a warhorse

Omnicron

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I wish I had one forsale, id hook ya up...

that is if my accounts were open!

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
be honest, Omnikins, you'd give it to her...... if your account was open... and if you had one..... :)

D

drunkenZergling

id be happy to help ya tame one, if ya can help kill the vanguard.

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Shellybean, I think we need clarification.... I thought you meant a faction warhorse, but the drunk guy seems to think you mean dread warhorse.... so, which do you need? :)

Shelleybean

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Shellybean, I think we need clarification.... I thought you meant a faction warhorse, but the drunk guy seems to think you mean dread warhorse.... so, which do you need? :)

Hehe I meant the dread warhorse. I'm so sorry for any confusion. :)

And I appreciate the offers to help tame one from the posters in this thread. If I am not able to buy one I may have to take you up on it. It would be fun to get together a group for the event. I'm sure other tamers out there could use help taming one.

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
just tap the shoulder of anyone in Orc Slayers, ELV, H^A or FSB or give a shout here when you're around..... we got lots of people that would help out :)

Omnicron

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Likely story. Devels own is an evil posting button mashing woman! Steer clear of her!

MageCruella

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Dev...if you need a peacer to help take care of Omnicron...just give me a shout!

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'll also bill him for the Windex to clean the Coke off the monitor here :thumbup:

Omnicron

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Har! DEVIL WOMAN! THE POST COUNT SHALL BE MINE!!! MINE I TELL YOU!!! MINE!!!

this message was brought tyou by the letters ...LOL

Lord Cuda

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Did this happen yet?

I might know of a tamer that could help if needed ;)

I'll see what I can stumble over this morning while running around looking for some beast to torment if it hasn't yet. Just let me know here and I'll see what I can do :popcorn:

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
took mine out to train.... Wind felt about right, daemons and liches and stuff, keep the aids slapped on and he'll be just fine, right?..... greater dragon there with the first two daemons, and he made very short work of poor DarkJustice :(

Omnicron

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
someone told me they were as powerful as greater dragons.

Shelleybean

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Did this happen yet?

I might know of a tamer that could help if needed ;)

I'll see what I can stumble over this morning while running around looking for some beast to torment if it hasn't yet. Just let me know here and I'll see what I can do :popcorn:

Yes I still need one. I'll pay you 3 million if you have one for sale. :love: Did you see the changes posted to Test Center? Obsidian Blades and Chaos shields are on the list of turn-ins giving 25k points each. It's still a debate whether that's a mistake or not. Anyway, this may attract more players to participate in the event!!!!

aoLOLita

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hiya Shelleybean:)

Two peeps from -ET- guild helped my tamer Kajira try to tame a Dread but the spawn proved too much, but they gave me one he/she had in storage! When I said I missed the Moonglow fun because I was the only one w/o a greater Dragon, but that now I would be able to use My Dread in Cove invasion, they turned around and gave me a Greater Dragon too :)))

Good people there, seems they hang in Haven and help out the new players - and the not-so-new ones like me!

Have my two pets "incubating" in the stall for a week now until they are bondable!

Good luck on getting one!

Omnicron

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I wish they would make pet bonding quicker than seven days!

Lord Cuda

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yes I still need one. I'll pay you 3 million if you have one for sale. :love: Did you see the changes posted to Test Center? Obsidian Blades and Chaos shields are on the list of turn-ins giving 25k points each. It's still a debate whether that's a mistake or not. Anyway, this may attract more players to participate in the event!!!!
Man I gotta stop giving away pets :dunce: Oh well maybe I can buy Tiny Tim something for Christmas next year :sad2: Its not like he needs new crutches or anything :violin:

Yeah I know I am not buying it either but hey I am :bored: