• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

buying a keep.......still

• Thread starter phreephisher
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
P

phreephisher

I've been looking for a while and am still looking to buy a keep, don't care about location.
let me know a price, prefer undecorated.

P

phreephisher

have i really been gone that long? i can remember buying my last keep for 4 mil, and the going rate was 3-5 empty...... i thought with the slow death of siege and uo in general, the price would be dropping.

P

phreephisher

was hopin to pay with gold, i got about 5 or so mil to spend now and plenty of items to sell if i need to come up with a little more.

H

HG's Daddy

they actually have value? and to think that I just gave one away!! Idico u owe me 8 mil!!!!

P

Punani/Atilla

Hmm, I know Idico and he is always broke. Good luck on that one!

Lord_Puffy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
keeps are goign for 8 mil minimum now... I mean a castle is 30 mil why shouldnt a keep BE AT LEAST 10?! I mean we control the market (the house placers and keep/castle owners soon so why dont we raise the price to the right amount I mean a keep on a prodo shard is worth like 30-40 mil... why should they be worth 3-4 on siege? 4-1 ratio...

LETS RAISE THE PRICES!