• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Buying] Buying a few Replicas

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Buying a few Replicas...and HOM...

UPDATED!!!! need to finish these off for museum display....need /want quite a few more..updated with my offers for each

robe of ari...offering 8
royal guard investigator cloak...offering 25

dread horn statue...offering 30
tormented minataur statue...offering 30

relpy here with price..pms are allowed or icq 267 208 357

Madrid

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
What are you offering for:

Dread Horn Statuette?
Tormented Minotaur Statuette?
Quell?

M

Melissa Rohan

Think i got one animated water/rocks tile.... sold the last one for 15m if you want one. Drop me an ICQ 163-395-835. Oh and a magic door i think, I'll have to check on that one.

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks for the 4 trades...list updated

quell i see for 10-12m buts that atlantic!!! lol

the 2 statues i have no idea of price

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thank Thor great trade...list updated again

which water tile is it Mel...think there is 3 type...

jack flash uk

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Replicas are from champ spawns,not mel, but could be wrong

got a glads collar if you want for collection

Thor VII

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
nice collection & nice castle

great display.

congratulations!

if im not wrong Lord Oaks drops water tile and pier.

cheers

M

Melissa Rohan

Hi, think it was from Oaks, and its rocks , animated with water flowing around them.

Vor

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Think I have the boots. I'll trade for 8m if you're still searching for them and I do have them.

Jonathen

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have an animated water with 3 rocks in it, is that one you're looking for? Can't remember where it came from but think it might have been Oaks

Tabby Kapak

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
Love your Museum, happy that the Pier has a better home now! (And, let's not deny it, happy with the 10 mil also, thanks!!) ;)

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have an animated water with 3 rocks in it, is that one you're looking for? Can't remember where it came from but think it might have been Oaks
i ill pay 10m as above for it....

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
whoever sells me items........ the items will be on display for one and all ......for all of europa to enjoy..,,,,,love europa....the ace of shards

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
icq 267 208 357

waiting for the two trades still

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Vor u got them +4 boots...icq me or pm me or shout out my name in chat general

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
u there Vor.....+4 boots?? u wanna sell them still

M

Melissa Rohan

Got a blessed acid proof robe (replica) if youre interested, drop me an icq when you see me on thanks.

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
thanks for the trade...u still playing Vor?????

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
bump...

blood splatter also considered..seems there are 2 types and i have only one...not fussed about direction...either way facing...

arkanos

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi, I know someone offered you +4 boots already. I just wanted to say that I have 3 pairs of unused mythical boots (also some of the others).
Should you have no luck with the previous seller I would sell you a pair for 8. (I would usually charge a bit more for them but it seems to be for a great cause). Oh, and I want a rune to your museum as well!

Hephaistos of Europa

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi, I know someone offered you +4 boots already. I just wanted to say that I have 3 pairs of unused mythical boots (also some of the others).
Should you have no luck with the previous seller I would sell you a pair for 8. (I would usually charge a bit more for them but it seems to be for a great cause). Oh, and I want a rune to your museum as well!

Hephaistos of Europa
the other seller did not come good..let me down...i would like to buy the boots from you

icq 267 208 357

S

Sinner82

Obi Di Ense [Replica] focus+10 , bonus INT +5 , night sight . durability 150/150 , 3.9Mil (it have a little vending penalty,3000gp)

arkanos

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thp, I can see you on ICQ now, but you seem to be constantly "busy" or "don´t want to be disturbed" (sorry, I have ICQ in german and don´t know what it would say in the english version).
That is why I did not send you a message yet.
I have the boots and can trade almost every evening (the later the better).
thx
Hephaistos of Europa

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
thanks mate...gimme a bell if u got that blood splatter i aint got...not the reverse the other splatter

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thankyou for selling me the quell....for a honest 1m too and not 10!!! i thought it was worth more...thank you again...