• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Buying 1st year vet reward (crystal portal)

TimberWolf

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Willing to pay the standard price associated with 1 st rewards, if you have some to claim pm me!

TheGrimReefer

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Re: Buying 1st year vet reward (crystal portal

Not Sure If This Is Possible. When You Retrieve The Portal It Assigns It To The Character You Recieved On

irux

Rares Fest Host | GL Jan 2010
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Not Sure If This Is Possible. When You Retrieve The Portal It Assigns It To The Character You Recieved On
it really doesn't, i think the box that comes up basically says once you claim it on one shard you cant claim it on another shard. but i have bought them from other people and they work fine.

Black Sun

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Not true, I was given one the other night as a gift. I use it every day, works just fine.

TimberWolf

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

ok now we have established it works...who wants to sell me a couple. Will pay well.

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

I Tried To Type The Way You Do And It Just Does Not Feel Natural, I Had To Make Many Corrections, Kudos To You.

Slickjack

Rares Fest Host | Cats Nov 2010
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED

thaT iS jusT funnY

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards

I tOo WoUlD lIkE tO pUrChAsE sOmE oF tHeSe!