• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

buy sell trade thread?

P

peanutbutter

used to have these every month or couple weeks... why did we stop?

C

Chovexani

Ya, but I hate how they merged shards even though after a poll of the people said don't do it.

The buy sell trade thread poofed on the old forums when we acquired shard specific trade forums. Then the forums poofed as well. When we came back they decided to merge the trade forums and I refused the position to moderate it as I believe it to be stupid. Just my opinion.

We then were told/warned to move ALL trade specific threads from our forums to the equivalent trade forum or it would be done for us. That, I again, believe is stupid. It's up to the people of the forum to decide to move them or not.

So, long story short, I have not been moving trade type threads, but I also don't want to make it "known" that I am not moving trade type threads. I tried to have a poll I, think, so I would have back up for not moving the trade threads, but I don't believe it went anywhere.

Anyways, If ya want one, go for it, I'll sticky it for as long as my toes remain undamaged.

:popcorn: