• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

buy faction artis w/o owning town?

G

Gunn1997

can you buy faction artis w/o owning a town?

just came back after being gone for a long long time and lookin to get back into factions but i need the gear. got a ton of silver stocked up.

need to know if i can buy the stuff w/o owning a town/stronghold cause the guild i plan on joining is SL, and minax owns pretty much everything, and sadly i need the gear more than i need the guild.

thx in advance.

W

wee papa smurf

Yea you can buy the arties without owning any towns, just go inside where you faction stone is and spend spend spend :)

Kellgory

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yes, you can buy any faction arty without having to own a town. You can also buy any arty at any time, but if your rank isn't high enough you just will not be able to wear the item.

G

Gunn1997

if im already set to quit a faction, can i join a guild of that faction and effectivly cancel quiting?

W

wee papa smurf

Yes you can join a guild, however, after the 3 days is over you will be out of the faction but still in that faction guild, till it refreshes then you will be back in the faction without going to the stone, you will lose all points you earned and will start again from rank 0 :thumbsup:

Cardell

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yes you can join a guild, however, after the 3 days is over you will be out of the faction but still in that faction guild, till it refreshes then you will be back in the faction without going to the stone, you will lose all points you earned and will start again from rank 0 :thumbsup:
You will only leave the factions if You are online when your faction quit timer ends.. If you are off line, when ever you log on you will pop out and back in factions immediately.

And still lose your points.

W

wee papa smurf

You will only leave the factions if You are online when your faction quit timer ends.. If you are off line, when ever you log on you will pop out and back in factions immediately.

And still lose your points.
Ahh! well close enough :D