• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Busted Under The Mistletoe In Luna

S

Syfka

bleach isnt working what makes you think Irish spring bar soap is going to help? lol

K

Kazar

Does this mean there are going to be little orcs running around soon? Or what would you call them? Hurcs or Ormans?

S

Syfka

Does this mean there are going to be little orcs running around soon? Or what would you call them? Hurcs or Ormans?
lets hope not "GET YOUR GAS MASKS HERE PREPARE FOR THE BABY UMA WIZZAX SPAWN"

K

Kazar

Maybe That's where Uggles came from? I kinda thought there was something going on with Wizz and Uma!

L

Lady D

Maybe That's where Uggles came from? I kinda thought there was something going on with Wizz and Uma!
HAHAHAHA maybe there starting a whole new race i bet they breed like rabbits ! I think the new add should be Wizzumalotta whatcha think ?

K

Kazar

I'm not sure how to reply without getting kicked of the boards!

L

Lady D

Ummmm I Found this roaming in Luna this morning Im a Bit worried ......

M

Miss Ghost

Hahahaha

Ohhhhh dear poor Wizzy .... look what you have produced ... one can but hope that it is sterile !!!!

L

Lady D

Hahahaha

Ohhhhh dear poor Wizzy .... look what you have produced ... one can but hope that it is sterile !!!!

Ok IF that is sterile ....What about Wiz and Uma spawning more !!!!! Im so Investing in one of them gas masks !

S

Syfka

Hahahaha

Ok IF that is sterile ....What about Wiz and Uma spawning more !!!!! Im so Investing in one of them gas masks !
"GAS MASKS GET YOUR GAS MASKS HERE THE SPAWN OF UMA AND WIZZZAX IS OUT AND ABOUT GET YOUR GAS MASKS!!!!"

G

GFY

I hope he doesn't go near the Orc Fort!!!

If all those female orcs get a wiff of him while it's mating season!!!!!!!!:
:eek:

S

Syfka

I hope he doesn't go near the Orc Fort!!!

If all those female orcs get a wiff of him while it's mating season!!!!!!!!:
:eek:
:eek::eek::eek: Wizz stay away from the orc fort please for the good of everyone *begs* please please please an Uma, Ug, and your spawn lol is already way to many *starts putting bricks over windows and doors* "dont forget to get your gas masks! gas masks here buy one get one half off!"

T

Tazar

:eek::eek::eek: Wizz stay away from the orc fort please for the good of everyone *begs* please please please an Uma, Ug, and your spawn lol is already way to many *starts putting bricks over windows and doors* "dont forget to get your gas masks! gas masks here buy one get one half off!"
*Returns Gas Mask* I want a FULL refund! That stench got through!

S

Syfka

*Returns Gas Mask* I want a FULL refund! That stench got through!
sorry no refunds but you can exchange it for a new one, :D besides its not my fault you took it off i know you have a thing for Uma i've seen it.