• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

"Bummer!", a.k.a. the quest for...

LeBaiton

New Player Protector
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
"Easy boy, we'll get you some meat to chew on soon enough". Kay said as she nodded to King, her dragon companion on many a treasure hunt.

The dragon let out a soft, disgruntled growl. Hmpff, puny self-absorbed elf. He didn't like it when she talked down to him like that. Treating him like a mere pet instead of a partner. For a moment he contemplated biting her head off, then decided not to.

"Where did I leave that bloody rune!", Kay yelped. "Gah, I've been away for far too long, and I didn't know I left such a mess", she sighed, quietly cursing in elfish.

King lay down and lowered his head on the cold, uninviting tower floor near the pedestials upon which many a runebook lay, best described as a pile of semi-organised chaos, he thought. If they weren't going anywhere he might aswell enjoy a quick nap. Afterall, what's a few more hours upon the decades he'd been roaming around in Sosaria.

"Aah, finally! I found it!". Kay held up the runebook triumphantly above her head while winking to King. "Come on, time to go!". King stood up, stretching his neck up and claws forward while yawning. Finally, some action.

A few seconds, and words of power later, they stood in front of a large wooden house. "I... don't recognise this place...", Kay mumbled bewildered as she took a step forward towards the structure. "Maybe the owner redecorated the place?". King, slightly distracted by the running of hooves from deers in the woods nearby, turned his head and gave her a bored look while nodding.

She noticed the boards creaked as she stepped onto the porch. "The door isn't locked, maybe we're in luck still". Kay opened the door, peeking around the corner. There was some furniture, a few containers, and one of those new soulforges. No lights, no fireplace, and apparently no one home.

As she walked to the back of the structure, what she suspected became more apparent with each and every step she took. She looked around for familiar decorations, anything that reminded her of that magnificent place that she remembered from so long ago.

King let out another disgruntled roar, he was itching for a fight, aswell as a big chunk of juicy meat. He tried to remember the last time he was fed.

Kay sat down on one of the wooden chairs inside the mostly empty house and slowly pulled out the treasure map she had decoded merely hours ago. Carefully rolling it out on her lap, her eyes glinted over its fairly familiar landmarks. She had been doing this for years now, treasure maps never kept their secrets from her for long.

"Dragon Island, Felucca", she sighed. "Looks like we'll have to walk, big guy".

The old rune library was gone...

---

Hi everyone ;)

Question: Does anyone know of a public Felucca treasure map spots runelibrary, or does anyone have one that I could copy from them? :)

P

Prendergast

Just south of Umbra, there's a house owned by "dragonking". It has the THB guildstone inside as well. I always use that place. Use the south exit and follow the wall.
Its basically deserted (lockpicking chests were dismantled some time ago), but the rune library is still in place.

Minerva Foxglove

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
RAA shop Trammel has one and the castle behind the shop has one too . The castle has lockpick chests and some lockpick training rubooks as well.:thumbup1:

LeBaiton

New Player Protector
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thank you both for the quick replies, I'll go make King happy and let him chew on a few elder gazers on level 5 maps in Felucca :D

Barian

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Think mebbe Terry has one in the AMT

I know he has a Trammel one......

Ask Petra

rolleyes:

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Terry has one, but it's in Fel, and not currently public. I can ask him about it if no other is available.

S.P.A

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You're not trying to tell us that the Valorian rune library has gone? I hope not!

S.P.A

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just checked and it is still there, thank God. Though it is in Trammel, which I forgot!

LeBaiton

New Player Protector
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ah sorry Spa, I should've clarified that I wasn't talking about the Valorian rune library (which, by the way, is pretty hard to find without references anywhere on the net :D)...

I was talking about a rune library which I always used in Malas, near Hemi's old shop. It had everything I needed, but either decayed, changed owner, or the owner gave up on having a rune library...

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks, that one was already on the list.

I've spent the last 2 days totally buried in the thb section of the site. The guild rosters are cleaned and the forms updated and confirmed to be working.
Now we gotta find thb! If there are any left.
I've checked out rune library stuff up to and including Europa. Next foray will be to Great Lakes.