• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Bullet Train for East Coast Cities including Betaville Starting now...

C

coyoteee

So which house are you in Carrie? I have a habit of stalking posters on stratics. Just ask Gracie. :) lol.

I'm playing Coy Bear right now. He's a bear.

~Coy

V

ValarieNicoleBF

All of my Dobalina's are moving to EA Land...I wonder how old they are, lol.

G

<blockquote><hr>

So who's moving their BV sims?

Are you moving all of them or a few of them?

Edit: to correct spelling

[/ QUOTE ]

Plan on moving my H of H to BV so he'll go with all the objects....lost the lot a while back I'm sure, but if not I dunno I'll probably still move the H of H to get use of the objects in EA Land, even if it means having to rebuild the lot.

D

donnallg

Cool I'm moving all of mine. I don't believe my lot there is great.

I would rather have them all over anyways to play them again.

D

donnallg

I wonder if we will have more time allotted to us to move our sims from BV since EALand has been down a while?

G

<blockquote><hr>

I wonder if we will have more time allotted to us to move our sims from BV since EALand has been down a while?

[/ QUOTE ]

Another bullet train is supposed to roll next week, since the devs said they'll go every Thursday, but before then I wouldn't count on it

D

donnallg

This one was suppose to roll today right?

But then the update interrupted it?

Just wondering if this one was going to continue tomorrow or they were cancelling it til later and if I set them to move tomorrow would I be to late for it?

G

<blockquote><hr>

This one was suppose to roll today right?

But then the update interrupted it?

Just wondering if this one was going to continue tomorrow or they were cancelling it til later and if I set them to move tomorrow would I be to late for it?

[/ QUOTE ]

My understanding was that it went ahead, but I could be wrong. I didn't have sims on it so I didn't pay close attention....but still I wouldn't *count* on another one until next week since they never promised us one a week, that way if it happens you will be pleasantly surprised and if not you won't be disappointed.....that's my philosophy anyway, even though I'll be happyyyyyyy to finally see my H of H in BV lol

D

donnallg

Guess I'll just set them up to move tomorrow and hope they move.

I

imported_remflyer

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]
I was wondering about that too. I hope they put the train off until tomorrow. I've been away for the day and just found out we can move our BV sims now. I wish they had given us a little more notice. I am happy that they have seem to resolve the problems on merging our BV Sims.

I

imported_herk1287

Did it actually Run... becasue my last remainin sim is stil in AV, did anyone make it in?

G

They have not been moved or merged yet. They do show up on sim selection screen atm in EA Land.

I

imported_herk1287

so the train is gonna run today? its obvious it wasnt yesterday, I really want my last sim from AV I miss him

G

I'm unable to see my BV family on my account
I've patched to TC3 and EA Land, is there a *trick* to being able to view your BV sims there to set them to move?

G

<blockquote><hr>

this post by CntyGrl helped me get my account to show the BV sims.

Mavric

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks, that helps some but can you tell us what the shortcut would be with the EAL files, not the TSO ones? I think I know, but if I don't double check I'm scared I'll re-fubar things that took me 28 hours to get corrected. LOL.

Thanks for the quick answer though, anyhow

G

<blockquote><hr>

Thanks, that helps some but can you tell us what the shortcut would be with the EAL files, not the TSO ones? I think I know, but if I don't double check I'm scared I'll re-fubar things that took me 28 hours to get corrected. LOL.

[/ QUOTE ]For older TSO installations:
"C:\Program Files\Maxis\The Sims Online\TSOClient\TSOClient.exe" -w -r800x600 "-CSCity:EA Land"

For newer EA-Land installations:
"C:\Program Files\Electronic Arts\EALand\TSOClient\TSOClient.exe" -w -r800x600 "-CSCity:EA Land"

If you are running Vista x64, the path will start with:
"C:\Program Files (x86)\...

I

imported_Mavric

<blockquote><hr>

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For older TSO installations:
"C:\Program Files\Maxis\The Sims Online\TSOClient\TSOClient.exe" -w -r800x600 "-CSCity:EA Land"

"C:\Program Files\Electronic Arts\EALand\TSOClient\TSOClient.exe" -w -r800x600 "-CSCity:EA Land"

[/ QUOTE ]
I didn't want to reply, being that I am a computer dumbass, lol.
Thanks Katheryne, you be my hero

Mavric

G

<blockquote><hr>

I didn't want to reply, being that I am a computer dumbass, lol.
Thanks Katheryne, you be my hero

Mavric

[/ QUOTE ]

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]For older TSO installations:

[/ QUOTE ]

Well phooey now I have egg on my face, thanks Katheryne for answering the question that I now know should have been obvious LOL. When I last looked at my EA Land files I had a Patch and Client folder, but not with TSO in front, so I assumed it would be different. Now that the files are complete I see I do have those folders, just as I would with the older installation.

Oh well, egg whites are good for the complexion, I hear

C

coyoteee

<blockquote><hr>

I think the moves were cancelled.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think so too.

G

Just noticed, my AV sim I sent to the train station has arrived in EA Land!