• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Bulk Order Deed Association

• Thread starter imported_Maelwyn
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
I

imported_Maelwyn

Allright, just a little update on this. Had a talk with Hecebus and Elric tonight. Since Publish 14 is coming in tomorrow (or today, depending on what time zone your in and when I get done typing this out), I'd like to get this association rolling. I'd like our little group to co-ordinate using the following forum:

<a target="_blank" href=http://boards.stratics.com/php-bin/guilds/uo/sonoma/postlist.php?Cat=&Board=FRGforum>Dwarf Forum</a>

Please feel free to post what kind of deeds your looking for and have. I also have a spot in the Dwarven Tower where you can drop off deeds that you are just not interested in filling and would like to donate or trade for others.

<center>
</center>

Runes to the tower can be found in two spots around the City of Brittania. The first is located just across the street from the Britain Moongate. Rune is located on the second floor in a runebook. Look for the Dwarven Tower.

<center>
</center>

The second rune can be found just outside of East Britain. Once again, look for the Dwarf Tower rune:

<center>
</center>

If you'd like a rune, just ICQ me and I'll get one for you. My ICQ # is on my profile.

Let's get this thing going and help each other out as much as possible. I'd love to see Sonoma get a valorite runic hammer first out of all the shards. I'd like to co-ordinate our group with other groups around Sonoma. If you know of any other associations or guilds that have a group set up, let's get them all together and really work on trading and helping each other out.

Here's a re-posting of people on our list:

Maelwyn
Elric the Blade
kittykat
Sonoma Sam
Erishkigal
Khal Drogo
Jerith Palith
Basement Troll
Towenaar
Vidi (are you still around Vidi?)
Branwyn
MrKurt
Pyrus Firebane
Forge of DOG
Socrates
pocahontas
Deathrage
Dame Judi
Elizabeth Taylor
Thalia
Elrond
Luthian Dargoth
Mighty Charis
Priam

Sorry, I probably sound a bit disjointed tonight. I was going to say more, but its late and I'm tired and I forgot everything else.

*runs off to bed*

See everyone tomorrow ! As long as Sonoma stays up, that is.

Maelwyn

<center>

Maelwyn Mage and Dexer
Beldas & Beldin Dwarven Brothers
Erystelle Elvish Tamer
Gruumsh One-Eye Orc guy
</center><P ID="edit"><FONT class="small">Edited by Maelwyn on 11/30/01 03:21 AM.</FONT></P>

G

You may consider Khazrin a part of that list. /php-bin/shared/images/icons/biggrin.gif

G

Aye I'll offer the humble services of my Dwarven Geologist again... :)

<font color=blue>Lord Joram Soulrift</font color=blue> - Tamer/Bard/Mage
<font color=red>Haplo</font color=red> - 5xGM Warrior - Scythe of Redemption for the KH
<font color=green>Orin Fernstrum</font color=green> - Super-mule
"Cry havoc, let slip the dogs of war" - William Shakespeare (Julius Caesar)

S

Sonoma Sam

Did everyone need to create a new ID to log on there?

<center>
</center>
<center><font color=191970> If one synchronized swimmer drowns, do the rest drown too?</center></font color=191970>

J

Jerith Palith

No, but I've already got an id for the guild forums.

L

luthian dargoth

Ok.. all signed up on the BoD board..

<center>
Luthian Dargoth--&gt;Bard/Warrior
Hekiza Dargoth--&gt;Grandmaster MegaMule
Clotho De Maria--&gt;Seeker of Treasure
Jim Magee--&gt;Umm..Well.. errr.. nevermind
/php-bin/shared/images/icons/pint.gif<font color=FFE7BA>*sigh*</font color=FFE7BA>never fails..<font color=FFE7BA>*looks at empty mug*</font color=FFE7BA> </center>

K

Kalnar

You missed:

Banichi
Kor

Both are smiths that would like to work on this as well.

Kril Dal Makrin - Adventurer
Senechal - Owner of Questor's Library
Jago - T-hunter
Banichi - Artificer
Kalnar - Warrior
Loiosh - Alchemist Poisoner
Tiny Brown - Spelunker
Zha Brakoon - Fisher
Oracle - Pure Mage

E

Ereshkigal

bump....

Just because I forgot to bookmark the link and thought I might as well while Im here.

G

How do I register to post on that forum Mael? I mean, I am a Dwarf and everything. lol

~ Khazrin

E

Ereshkigal

you have to create an entirely new profile there for some reason... You'll notice several other long time posters there listed as newbies

I

imported_Maelwyn

Yes, you'll have to re-register over there. Took me a while to figure that out also. Couldn't post on my own boards untill I did that.

Maelwyn

<center>

Maelwyn Mage and Dexer
Erystelle Elvish Tamer
Gruumsh One-Eye Orc guy
</center>

G

Ya but I reregister and it tells me the user already exists and that my email holds an account? ???????????????

I

imported_Maelwyn

Hmm, not sure I can help you on that one then.

Are you in a guild that uses the Stratics Guild Boards for it's Forums? You may already be registered that way.

Maelwyn

<center>

Maelwyn Mage and Dexer
Erystelle Elvish Tamer
Gruumsh One-Eye Orc guy
</center>

B

BoneStrpr

Post your deed on the database and see how easy it is to find who has the deed you are looking for!

Deedfinder Database

and of course the ever present Sonoma Alliance of Merchants!

<a target="_blank" href=http://members.home.net/bonestripper>SAM Website</a>

"The Road to Riches is a toll road...we own it! Shop Smart. Shop SAM!"

BoneStripper of SAM (Sonoma)
Master of Merchants<P ID="edit"><FONT class="small">Edited by BoneStrpr on 12/01/01 11:39 PM.</FONT></P>