• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Buying] Bulk, gold runic hammers

The Black Smith

Seasoned Veteran
UNLEASHED
If anyone has a lot of BOD reward points to turn in please.
Ideally Atlantic but I can pick up from any shard.
However many you have I’ll buy.

gwen

Slightly Crazed
wow, that should be expensive. Cuz you cannot bribe tear kite shield BOD up to there. I never made gold ones but I thought about it. Any opinions on the most effective way to get them ?

The Black Smith

Seasoned Veteran
UNLEASHED
I never touched BODs but if someone knows a half decent way to do it, please let me know and maybe I will be able to do myself. I like crafring.

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Of course, and it’s artisan festival so good time to turn in your points
Won't get any gold hammers by turning in bod points to the festival! Curious, why gold anyway? Most folk want dull copper or shadow for reforging?

The Black Smith

Seasoned Veteran
UNLEASHED
Because after burning through several hundred bronze hammers, I think what i am trying to get is not possible with bronze due to the heavy weight, and i require gold.

Loriel

Sage
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Because after burning through several hundred bronze hammers, I think what i am trying to get is not possible with bronze due to the heavy weight, and i require gold.
Tsk tsk, should have experimented on test shard before you burnt that many hammers ! Something I learnt pretty early on.

The Black Smith

Seasoned Veteran
UNLEASHED
haha, well i got some nice things anyway, but actualy bronze are quite cheap
it's time that is the factor
i'd be more annoyed if i got what i wanted on test and not on prodo