• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Question) Build me a custom keep

cazador

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Anyone willing to get paid to build me a custom keep

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DreadLord Lestat

Forum Moderator
Administrator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
ask @Kayhynn I believe she decorates homes for gold and she runs UO Home Decor so she is pretty knowledgeable. You might also check with @Lord Gareth though I am not sure how much he is in game anymore.

Edited to rephrase it. After reading it later, it occurred to me that it could be taken wrong lol.

Last edited:

dlo88

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Talk to g. He did amits keep and cottons castle I think and he did a fabulous job!

cazador

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I might be interested, but I'm pretty slow right now due to real life.
What would you generally charge. I don't want "deco" just the floors/stairs built I don't have the patience for that :(

Lord Gareth

UO Content Editor | UO Chesapeake & Rares News
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
Yeah I could build ya something q me
No charge unless you want the stone hued

But G man is resident expert on keeps and castles, I've yet to do one yet

Kayhynn

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
What would you generally charge. I don't want "deco" just the floors/stairs built I don't have the patience for that :(

I charge 25-30m per floor on castles, so 15-20m per floor on keeps if you provide all the tiles/walls needed. Otherwise if I have to transfer a character it will be more.

Right now, if you want it done fast, I suggest the other person recommended. Due to real life circumstances (see here: A note on UOHomeDecor lack of posts ) my time in game is really limited and raising floors and designing floors is time consuming (I've been working on my castle off and on a few hours each night and still not done).

CottonEyeJoe104

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
This still need done? I can contact G. He knocks them out as quick as one can. Think he charges like 30m or something like that.