• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

buh bye

C

Cysphruo

just wanted to say peace out, im officially gone, everythings been given away and i cant ever see myself returning no matter how much ive enjoyed playing.
to those ive played with, its been fun, a lot of fun, but its time for me to move on, safe travels and farewell.

S

Sunrise

Dang another one bites the dust...

WarHammer I say for the win..

Hate to see anyone go...safre travels....dang...

:spider:

SAVATAGE

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII WIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL AAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS LLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEE YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYUUUUUUUUUUUOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!

G

Gawin

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII WIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL AAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS LLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEE YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYUUUUUUUUUUUOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!
DECAF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TheOneEyedJack

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Maybe see you on Darkfall Online. I've seen Dozens of faces familiar on DFO that are old time UO players. Been really neat meeting up with old Napa Players. Good luck getting in though, they're sold out daily it seems.

P

Pennelope-_ >:)

Send me a msg vision. I quit too.. Was amazing for the past 10+yrs but time to stop... Whats the new word on other fun games... Any advice? Gimmie detailed descriptions of gameplay mechanics and such :/ and just control layouts..