• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Classic Client Bug with using Word of Death and Honor Virtue

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Anytime I use Word of Death to kill off a critter, it drops dead then I try to immediately honor another critter I keep getting the "you must wait to perform another action" message. I can kill the critter off with any other spell (or any other way on melee character etc) and never get that message. This only seems to happen with Word of Death. Is that by design or unintended?

Just in case it's needed...

Classic client, Atlantic Shard. Character template is ... taming, lore, eval, magery, med, spellweaving and med. It happens with and without pet.

Last edited:

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
For some reason I can not reply directly to the thread in the bug tracking forum... hoping this works. *shrugs*

No, I am getting the must wait message even when I am targeting the next critter directly in attempts to honor it. After using WoD and dropping the first Daemon/Pit Fiend, I then hit the honor macro and tried clicking directly on the second Daemon/Pit Fiend and also tried clicking directly on it's health bar, both gave the same message on every occasion.