• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

General Bug with training ninjitsu

Great DC

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
First time it happened I thought it was just wierd thing. Now its happened to another char of mine. If you try to train ninja from 0 and use animal form, first time it brings up gump to choose rabbit form. Then if you cast it again it says "you need 70 skill to do this". Last time I had stoned over 40 skill and put on jewels to make 70 and cast it again to get it to work. Can someone look into this bug please. Thanks

Misk

UO QA Lead
VIP
Stratics Veteran
First time it happened I thought it was just wierd thing. Now its happened to another char of mine. If you try to train ninja from 0 and use animal form, first time it brings up gump to choose rabbit form. Then if you cast it again it says "you need 70 skill to do this". Last time I had stoned over 40 skill and put on jewels to make 70 and cast it again to get it to work. Can someone look into this bug please. Thanks
As you are probably aware Animal Form retains the last form that you used. I have ever been able to achieve these results by acquiring a higher level form and then stoning away the skill or removing +skill jewelry. Trying to use animal form after that will often result in the "you need XX skill" message. There is already a problem report in the system on that issue.

If you need an immediate solution I would suggest submitting an appeal and the GM should be able to resolve the issue.

Great DC

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I thought that was well the first time it happened. My second char it happened to never had ninja on it and I originally casted rabbit form the first time, therefore it should have recast rabbit when running, but instead it said you need 70 skill. I was trying to train this from zero on a red char and its the only spell you can use that low, if he was blue I would just buy it up to 40 and train differently.