• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Bug with Solen Matriarch Quest

D

DiEx80

I am having a major problem since returning to UO recently. I need PoT and want to do the Solen Quest to gain that powder. Well the problem is she says that I am too busy and to come back when I am not so busy.

Here is the thing: My character has NO quests, Solen or not, on him in either the 2D or 3D client. None of my other toons have her quest. Also I am a friend of the Hive so I can do the Quest in its entirely.

Kellgory

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Did you check the other spot for quests? ML and SA quests are checked on the paperdoll, but the older quests have to be checked by left on yourself and if you have a quest it should have view quest log as an option. If you do then you can cancel that quest.

M

Moss

I have the same problem, and have not been able to resolve it. I do not have any other of the "older" quests active, so cannot cancel anything.

D

DiEx80

Did you check the other spot for quests? ML and SA quests are checked on the paperdoll, but the older quests have to be checked by left on yourself and if you have a quest it should have view quest log as an option. If you do then you can cancel that quest.
That is what I did and it fixed the problem. I had to stop the "old hag" quest as I lost the flute and no idea where to go. Thanks!