• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

bug oder no option for it?

K

killik0r

Hi!

everythings fine with the client, except one thing.
it occured today for the first time and i dont know why.

my chatwindow fades out way too quickly. if someone says something in the general chat or a systemmessage is comes, i can read it for lets say 0,2 seconds and then it fades out. nobody can read that fast X_x the written text is fading out, not the chatwindow itself and i cant find an option to set the written text time fadeout.

same for spells that i cast. usually they are displayed for 2-3seconds above my characters head but now it also vanishes after maybe 0,2sec.

some knows how this can be solved?
thanks for reading

Nexus

Site Support
Administrator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Hi!

everythings fine with the client, except one thing.
it occured today for the first time and i dont know why.

my chatwindow fades out way too quickly. if someone says something in the general chat or a systemmessage is comes, i can read it for lets say 0,2 seconds and then it fades out. nobody can read that fast X_x the written text is fading out, not the chatwindow itself and i cant find an option to set the written text time fadeout.

same for spells that i cast. usually they are displayed for 2-3seconds above my characters head but now it also vanishes after maybe 0,2sec.

some knows how this can be solved?
thanks for reading

Have you tried in the User Options > Options Tab > Overhead Chat Fade Delay Combo Box? It's down near the bottom of that tab, and have options to set chate fade from 5 seconds to "Forever" I have mine set at 10 seconds and don't have much issue with it.

Though I wish they would give more options on fade delay than 5 seconds, 10 seconds, 30 seconds 1 minute, 5 minutes, Forever. Being able to manually input a fade delay to say 2-3 seconds for me would be great...

aarons6

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
yes you can set the window to forever but the chat text still fades away.. i dont think there is an option for the text :(