• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

!BS! invites you to GL

G

This is an invitation to all who want to play some of the best factions you will have. Here on Great Lakes there is some heavy guarding, raiding, and fighting. As of right now We the True Brits own all of the cities. Our only true opponent is WREK(CoM). Now, they just cant seem to do it. So, I ask out there, anyone up for a challenge? Come to GL, Lets have a nice 4 way faction fight. SL and Minax are the available factions. We hope to see some good competition come over and play. But I believe that we will remain on top, we are dedicated to factions, controlling cities, and maintaining a strong faction presence in Fel. PM me if anyone is interested.

Sincerely,
HateSphere (CL of TB)