• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

EM Event Brothers of Metal - 6/22/2012 @0pm EST

Bennu

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Lord Dupre hereby calls up the Militia and Crux Ansatian Guard of all the cities and municipalities of Britannia on June 22nd 2012 at 9pm EST!

Muster at the North Britain Meeting Hall ready to ride to war.

Lord Edom, called Adamu suggests a pilgrimage to each of the Shrines in personal preparation for the calls to war against Exodus!

To Arms, To Arms!

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
*points to title and 0pm EST*

Man I am SOOOO glad to see I am not the only one that makes typos there :) I now officially consider myself in GREAT company :D

Promathia

Social Distancing Since '97
Premium
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I promise to personally guard Dupre tonight! Dont worry, I will have his back

Queen Arya

Rares Fest Host | Atl Sept 2011 & June 2013
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
And Promathia The Crux Ansata will have your back ;)

Alexander of ATL.

Rares Fest Host | Atl June 2013
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
And Promathia The Crux Ansata will have your back ;)
Queen Queen Queen.... Queen....

War is coming in less than 3 hours... are you prepared? Are you prepared to loose everything? You guys mock the powers of Exodus and you act as if there is no consequence. We will see.... you call Promathia and I stupid and foolish for being on the side of Exodus. We all will meet, hand and hand on the battlefield... some of us... walk along side, foot by foot, with death itself. Some of us will fall... and some of us will live... but there will be only one winner.... and Exodus shall rise as our new king... King of Britannia... King of Sosaria!!!

Faeryl

2011 Winter Deco Contest 1st Place
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Queen Queen Queen.... Queen....

War is coming in less than 3 hours... are you prepared? Are you prepared to loose everything? You guys mock the powers of Exodus and you act as if there is no consequence. We will see.... you call Promathia and I stupid and foolish for being on the side of Exodus. We all will meet, hand and hand on the battlefield... some of us... walk along side, foot by foot, with death itself. Some of us will fall... and some of us will live... but there will be only one winner.... and Exodus shall rise as our new king... King of Britannia... King of Sosaria!!!
Sure, there will only be one winner, and it won't be Exodus.

Alexander of ATL.

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Sure, there will only be one winner, and it won't be Exodus.
And it won't be Danica... So who will it be Lady Faeryl?!?!

If not Exodus... and not Danica... then who? I dare say... but i shouldn't... and i won't... not right now. Just face it... You've lost... give up. You have insulted powers behond your comprehension. Our mercy has limits.... and it is getting shorter ever insult you guys make. Bow now or Bow later... for you will someday bow to your one and true King...
*grins evily*

*chants* LORD CASCA! *chants* LORD CASCA! *chants* LORD CASCA!!

Faeryl

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
And it won't be Danica... So who will it be Lady Faeryl?!?!

If not Exodus... and not Danica... then who? I dare say... but i shouldn't... and i won't... not right now. Just face it... You've lost... give up. You have insulted powers behond your comprehension. Our mercy has limits.... and it is getting shorter ever insult you guys make. Bow now or Bow later... for you will someday bow to your one and true King...
*grins evily*

*chants* LORD CASCA! *chants* LORD CASCA! *chants* LORD CASCA!!
Of course it won't be Danica, she's safe in prison for the time being. The winners will be all those who actively oppose Exodus. The militas, the Crux Ansata, Lord Dupre....

I will never give up and I will never bow down to a machine.

Alexander of ATL.

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
With tears in my eyes... my Lord grows weak. WE understimated the Crux.

I feel like a fool... one that didn't stand by my Lord when he was fighting for his life.

*runs and hides*

Promathia

Premium
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
*begins to think more clearly* I want to apologize everyone. My own greed led me to construct a Nexus device in my house, which opened the path for Exodus to gain some control over my mind. While Exodus did not have full control over me, he did lead me to do and say things I deeply regret.

Now, its time to get Danica out of that prison.

Alexander of ATL.

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
*begins to think more clearly* I want to apologize everyone. My own greed led me to construct a Nexus device in my house, which opened the path for Exodus to gain some control over my mind. While Exodus did not have full control over me, he did lead me to do and say things I deeply regret.

What he said... :)

(although i am left speechless. I would have NEVER thought Promathia would say something like that.)
But it has been fun going to the dark side for a little while. It was fun being on the side of Exodus (knowing im doomed if i do) but it was still fun mainly because i had someone to RP with about it. I do have a question Bennu. Did i loose any crux credit for being against Danica and switching to Exodus? It was fun and i liked the new creature that Exodus was. Thanks Bennu for an awesome event.

Thanks Bennu, Promathia, Faeryl, Keel, Queen Arya, Kreepy Kinslayer, and many many many other people for making this global arc fun and pact full of fun RP. When i say this, and i have said it alot before, but this game would die without the EM program.. it has truely made this game fun with all the adventures and Knights and quests we go on, not to mention the neat trinkets you EM's leave behind for us... *coughs* "Marble Painting... :)

Bennu

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

*gives Promathia a hug*

Group Hug Everyone!

keel

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
OH MY GOD WHY MUST I HAVE WORK THAT MAKES ME MISS A MANOWAR TITLED EVENT?!?!?!

Alexander of ATL.

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Hehe Contempt, it was fun, wish you could have made it. A new creature was introduced to the game at this global event.

Let me be the first to say, after doign research about Exodus, and what people think he is. That creature was nothing but PERFECT for Exodus. Thanks again Bennu. And i love Atlantic Role Playing!! I haven't had this much fun in UO in a couple of years.

Maybe someone can post a picture of Exodus... i would but i can't ever get my picture program to work.

Bennu

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Someone DID catch the reference... I decided to borrow Tiberies "Metal Inspired Title" theme, and went with Brothers of Metal... seemed fitting.

I certainly had it playing as Exodus raged against the Crux Ansata :)

Promathia

Premium
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
It feels good to be one of the regular people again! Whew!

Go Crux!

Unless of course, my Queen Minax comes back *winks*

Queen Arya

Rares Fest Host | Atl Sept 2011 & June 2013
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Group hugs Promathia....:grouphug: with eyes wide opened and looking over my sholder ;)

Faeryl

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sorry I couldn't hang around after, but it was pretty fun, even with the crashing. Last event I can recall that had me crashing that bad was Jacob Hanton and the 'Mad Cow' lol

Unfortunately I didn't get any screenshots at all last night, though I wanted to and wish I had. The program I use to take screenshots decided to crap out right before the event, and I had no time to try and fix it before we started. Kylie might have gotten some though, I'm not sure.

Can't wait for the next event! ;)

OvenBird

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Talk about bad timing. I've been in residency for my MFA these past ten days, I've missed so much! I'm glad, from what I can tell, the forces of exodus were beaten back. I might need to grab a transfer token and play another shard tomorrow just to see what the commotion is all about.

Faeryl

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
While Exodus did not have full control over me, he did lead me to do and say things I deeply regret.
So based on your actions today, I'd say you don't regret stabbing me. :)

Promathia

Premium
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
So based on your actions today, I'd say you don't regret stabbing me. :)
Of course I regret it! Im a Crux through and through! Silly Exodus thought he was powerful! Pffft!!!!!

Go team!

Faeryl

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Of course I regret it! Im a Crux through and through! Silly Exodus thought he was powerful! Pffft!!!!!

Go team!
Which is why you stabbed me again at the Blightborn Slimes? Uh huh... Sure.