• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

"Broken" area in the Abyss?

• Thread starter Lustig als'Holle
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
L

Lustig als'Holle

After much difficulty, I made it through the Abyss and arrived at the red gate that leads to the Tomb of Kings. However, much like the problems I encountered in the Abyss, I cannot actually walk to or through the gate, only teleport next to it, and then can't walk on the platform on which the gate sits. I had similar problems in the city in the center of the Abyss, having to teleport to different areas before I could dodge the Slasher of Veils, as well as the area where you have to navigate the "maze" about the tentacles, again only being able to move past this area by endlessly targeting areas for teleportation (this area also had a LOT of no draw tiles display above, making it very difficult to move the higher my character got). I am working on sending in the bug reports for these, but has anyone else had the same problem getting through the gate to the tomb? It's rather disheartening to spend so much time to get so close to Ter Mur and not be able to finish the quest (and to now be sitting in the help queue for over half an hour and have only moved from 11 to 10). Well, back to reading more about the areas I can't quite explore right now!!! :)

Kojak

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
you have to reinstall your client - it's borked if you're seeing no draw tiles - it happened to quite a few people in my vent server - the only solution is to reinstall - paging and submitting bug reports isn't going to fix the problem that your client or your client art files are messed up on your computer - you have to reinstall

B

BartofCats

Even on the quest.... the "drawbridge" comes out after about 3 seconds. its not instant. you have to stand there and be "approved" by the guardians then they will deploy the bridge for you.