• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Broadsword's Illegal Building Design

Capt. Lucky

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
UO is pretty much Broadsword's game now so it's their fault! :p Broadsword's illegal building design is blocking my prime vendor property I say! They have illegally built a wall blocking my new properly placed house design! It's clearly too tall and blocking me. If I did this to a player I'd have to delete it. SO get busy working on that! :) So the next time they log in they will need to correct their wall or I'll have to blow it up or something! :D On a more serious note I resized this today for max storage. That process of seeing the plot disappear, especially in Luna, is my scariest moment in UO ;)

Untitled.jpg

Garen

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UO is pretty much Broadsword's game now so it's their fault! :p Broadsword's illegal building design is blocking my prime vendor property I say! They have illegally built a wall blocking my new properly placed house design! It's clearly too tall and blocking me. If I did this to a player I'd have to delete it. SO get busy working on that! :) So the next time they log in they will need to correct their wall or I'll have to blow it up or something! :D On a more serious note I resized this today for max storage. That process of seeing the plot disappear, especially in Luna, is my scariest moment in UO ;)

View attachment 55121
What's that plot size? I have the size luna location but with a smaller plot.

Capt. Lucky

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
What's that plot size? I have the size luna location but with a smaller plot.
It's 13x18. 18 is max obviously and the 13 comes in because of that little existing pillar on the west. If you have the room to work around the pillar I assume you could go 15x whatever. Gonna visit some other shards and see what they did with it

Lord Nabin

High Council Sage - Greater Sosaria
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
Luna is in a land called Malas

Malas means Evil

I would expect a good bit of chaotic building processes. Those pillars have always driven me nuts:) they should at least pit some lights or something on them

Capt. Lucky

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Well their wall infringes on my courtyard. So I'm trying to adjust the courtyard to fit in with the wall. It's playing hell with my OCD. If I'm hospitalized with my symmetry OCD it's on Broadsword :p

Merus

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
A couple of well placed tiles could form the optical illusion that your house is connected to the wall... if you can't beat them, join them...