• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Brittania Cleanup Reward Robes & Their Colors

Lord Finesse of LS

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
hey i just thought i'd be the first to show people some of the different colors of named robes i've gotten from the cleanup rewards program. As you can see there is a collection of colors that are dull and dark, and another collection that is bright and two toned. They are all in order from left to right:;
humans and elves are our friends, follower of bane, gargoyles are our friends, queen dawn forever, we are pirates!..... thought it was kinda cool.. and p.s the two dark sets for sale on L.S:p

Attachments

jack flash uk

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
looks based on halloween cloth to me so at the very least there may be 144 diff hues:)

good luck with that:)

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Noticed they looked like Halloween cloth when I snagged a We Are Pirates! for my fisher. He just did not look to "piratey" in a pinkish robe with what looked to be jizz stains on the robe. Grabbed a black dye tub and called it good :D

Prawn

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yeah a pirate with jizz stains on his robe sure wouldn't be intimidating.