• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Britain Public Service Aniversary

Lien Ragus

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
omg !!! How fast the time does fly....

I just realized that this service will be soon 1 year old !! I d like to thank all the ppl who decided to
follow me to give life to Britain back. I ll certainly will miss a few (my memory isnt as good as it used
to be) but lemme hug Sarn & Katya, Barian, Ellendea, Morgana, and many more...

The idea of our daily presence was dual : putting life back to our beloved capital city and offering
the services of experienced players. Free food and repairs, help about templates or gear, advices on many
topics, every single day from 7 to 8 pm CET at the Britain West bank.

I surely cant count how many players we may have helped but i wish we could have done more.

To celebrate this anniversary, the all crew wishes to propose kind of a lottery. The week between the
17th and the 22nd of march was the primary target...

Alas (or not ?) many events are taking place that week. St Patrick's event, bagball tournament, T hunter's
challenge, etc... Anyway around the 19th every ppl coming to Britain between 7 & 8 PM CET will receive
a numbered book. Each book will correspond to a given numbered box with a gift in it... The prizes should
be delivered around the 21/22nd...

I wont list the gifts here. After all they are supposed to be a surprise !!!

Thanks again for all the ppl attending Britain Public Service for the kindness and patience they have shown
during all that year and hope we all are here for another year (or more).

Lien Ragus

Last edited:

Morgana of Monglow

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
No, thank YOU for such GREAT idea you had. It's always a honor for me to sit with You and rest o' the crew, filled by mature and true players.
I'm still really busy at work and for that i'm sorry but i'll be on teh forge corner soon :)

Lien Ragus

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Trying to dodge around various events it finally seems that the lottery / tombola will take place on Tuesday the 18th of March.
At event time (i e from 7 to 8 pm CET) visitors will be allowed to draw a number from a bag. To each number corresponds a box
with a lot. Those have been put in boxes at random.... You ll receive the box in exchange of the numbered book.

Hope to see you there (Britain West Bank) around that time. The lottery may extend on to the next day (i e Wenesday the 19th)

Britain Public Service Crew.

Lien Ragus

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I d like to thank everyone who help to make this anniversary a success. Special food made by Katya will remind us of that day !!
The lottery finally did well although some gift boxes didnt find a lucky drawer... We strongly hope to do it again next year...

I d like to remind ppl who dont know about what Britain Public Service is about :
Experienced crew is there to help ppl in need. You are either a new or returning player ? come to Brit West bank between 7 & 8 PM CET and we will answer your needs. beside the basic services (free repairs, free food, etc...) we are trying to answer your questions on :
Templates / suits and stuff / hunting places / house stuff, etc...

Above all this i m very glad to see some activity in the nice city of Britain (even if for an hour a day) and hope you will be part of
the city revival...

Thanks again to everyone involved in !

Lien Ragus

Valura

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thank you, all of you for all of your efforts. I have travelled all over the MMO landscape and rarely would you find something like the Britain Public Service. Truly something to be championed. *applauds loudly*

The giftboxes were a lovely idea. Thank you!